Operational Services & Casework Review
The NCFS can provide a range of analytical services and case work reviews. We have global access to a full range of forensic science providers and industry experts.
- Biometrics (DNA analysis, fingerprint and facial identification)
- Instrumentation validation and protocol development
- Trace evidence collection, analysis and interpretation (hair, textiles and fibre analysis)
- Toxicology and chemical analytical services
- Explosives and CBRN response (crime scene and laboratory analysis)
- Disaster victim identification
- Forensic digital imaging
- Wildlife forensics
- Questioned document examination
- Bloodstain pattern interpretation
Note: The AFP is not involved with the provision of any of the listed examination services or case reviews. These services are jointly provided by UC and CIT within their NCFS partnership.